Members of our production and consulting team have accomplished some pretty amazing work! This is a list of some of their awesome accomplishments.
Video Planning, Development and Production
- Developed video program showcasing the Army Civilian Education System (CES). Video received high accolades from Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army and was used during her presentation at the AMSC Leadership Symposium.
- Wrote script and directed all operations for CES marketing video. This involved working with the Visual Information (VI) Directorate at Fort Belvoir.
- Developed creative concept, scripted, storyboarded, and produced Army Civilian Strong video for AMSC and Combined Arms Command (CAC). We also worked with the VI Directorate at Army Materiel Command. The production received high accolades from CAC Commanding General, leading to numerous requests for additional information from many Government and non-Government agencies.
- Produced a number of live video programs for the Military Veteran Transition Success Program, to assist active duty military members transitioning out of the military.
- Scripted and produced a video highlighting local citizens who participated in the Fort A.P. Hill Citizens Academy. This was an award-winning production for Fort A.P. Hill.
- Various other projects for non-military clients.
Military Protocol and Public Affairs
- Developed, planned, and executed the Fort A.P. Hill Citizens Academy, which was designed to help local citizens gain a greater understanding of live training operations. This program received 2nd place in the Department of the Army’s MG Keith L. Ware Competition in the Community Relations Category.
- Developed, planned, and executed Fort A.P. Hill’s 70th Anniversary Celebration and Twilight Tattoo. This included public affairs and protocol coordination for the support provided by the US Army Band “Pershing’s Own” and The 3rd U.S. Infantry (The Old Guard) for the Twilight Tattoo. This event received 3rd Place in the Installation Management Command (IMCOM) level of the MG Keith L. Ware Journalism Competition in the Community Relations Event Category.
- Provided protocol support for VIP visits including POTUS, Lynn Cheney, Congressional Leaders, Senior Military Leaders and others.
- Provided liaison services between the Army at Fort A.P. Hill and the Boy Scouts of America for the National Scout Jamboree.
- Provided support for the US Army Soldier Show at Fort Belvoir.
- Provided public affairs and protocol support for Army Birthday Celebrations, Memorial Day Ceremonies, Veterans Day Ceremonies, Retirement Ceremonies, and others.